Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New me, my road to discovery

Today I decided to start my own blog( Finally). The reason being is that I felt I had a story to tell but no to really tell it to.
Ok lets see let me do a brief intro of myself...
I am Cape Townian, young (21yrs, I am still living with the rentals( my parents) and right about now I am living life. I am currently finishing off my third year degree this year(4th) with one elective course, and hopefully by the end of this year I will be a BA Film Theory and Drama gradute from UCT. Well that sounds all well when in reality its been a bitch of year, in a nustshell I should have passed last year and this semster but niether of that has happend.
And now I am in a phase....the struggle. Being in the position that I am, it has made me question alot of things on life and has led me to many of my bazzare theories, which I will defened.
My passion is drama, film, Tv, art, fashion, music. My world revolves around these things and as of late I have struggled to make my dreams come true. This blog is my jouney of being a struggling actor, struggling, student, struggling stylist, struggling artist in the 'harsh' realities of South Afirca.

No comments:

Post a Comment