Thursday, March 21, 2013

Universal Studios - Western Backlot - NYFA

The cool thing about studying at New York Film Academy in Los Angeles is that every now again as part of our projects we get to shoot at Universal Studios backlot.
Our first project was to shoot on the western backlot with the 1 year filmmaking students.
It was a first of many for many. So it was nothing major, 30 sec scenes that were made up on the spot and we were the actors. We could wear some costume but it was not compulsory  For me personally the only cool thing was being at Universal studios AND...... being an actor for once! Finally I got to do nothing but wait til they call for TALENT and perform. Being on the otherside for the last couple of years was painful but now I could be me, people looked at me as an actress! It was the best feeling ever, I am exactly where I wana be. The other cool thing about NYFA is that its an international school! I got to work with 3.... (cute) brazilians. Just too much fun I tell ya!
BLESSED!!!!!
I thank God everyday for showering me with his blessings, as this whole experience still feels like a dream.

  



"I like the way you die boi"



No comments:

Post a Comment